Apktool v2.0.1 has been released! Took longer than I hoped due to small edge case bugs, but it has been released. This release also contains the updated smali
This release had 44 commits by the following 6 people
- Ben Gruver (JesusFreke) - 24 commits
- Connor Tumbleson (iBotPeaches) - 16 commits
- Matt Mastracci (mmastrac) - 1 commit
- Rover12421 - 1 commit
- Jiří Hruška (yirkha) - 1 commit
- iam - 1 commit
This release follows Semantic Versioning, so there are no incompatibilities with the previous
Changes since 2.0.0
- [#928] Fixed version qualifier like
v4from being ignored during decode.
- [#927] Fixed windows helper script from appending current directory into
$PATH. (Thanks Tercete)
- [#936] Fixed frameworks that were Shared Libraries from affecting the
- [#913] Fixed apks that were crashing on internal attributes.
- [#921] Fixed
ResFileValue(s)being casted to
- [#924] Fixed reading
- [#990] Expose raw index used for resource lookups. (Thanks mmastrac)
- Correctly add
If this your first
v2.x release. Please read the migration instructions.
- Apktool 2.0.1 - md5
- Rename to
apktool.jarand follow the Instruction Guide if you need help.
- Rename to