Apktool v2.0.3 has been released! This release fixes a multitude of bugs along with including a fix for apks that have a sparse resource table and updating smali to
This release had 36 commits by 4 people.
- Connor Tumbleson (iBotPeaches) - 33 commits
- rover12421 - 1 commit
- CzBiX - 1 commit
- Zou Junhua (zoujunhua86) - 1 commit
Changes since 2.0.2
- smali project changes from
smalito git submodule for easier updates.
- [#1053] Fixed issue with too long command due to large amount of uncompressed files.
- [#1060] Fixed bad casting issue between
- [#957, #1063] Fixed bad casting issue between
- Prevent greedy additional
.dexfinder from pulling
.dexfiles outside of apk root.
- [#1056] Fixed issue with echo in helper scripts.
- [#1072] Fixed issue with
- [#1084] Fixed issue with apks that have a 28 byte
ResConfigsize. (Thanks rover)
- [#1099] Cleaned up code base to match AOSP naming.
- [#964, #1031] Fixed issue with APKs that had sparse ResourceTable.
- Added support for
- Added support for API23
mncvalues. They are no longer zero padded.
- [#767] Fixed issue where large int values in
AndroidManifest.xmlwere truncated due to overflow. (Thanks gio73 and MarcMil)
- [#1014] Added decode support for Dexguard Enterprise applications.
- Simply creates dummy key value names to prevent duplicate resource error.
If this is your first
v2.x release. Please read the migration instructions.
- Apktool 2.0.3 - md5
- Rename to
apktool.jarand follow the Instruction Guide if you need help.
- Rename to