Apktool v2.0.2 has been released! This release contains support for Android Marshmallow (
API 23) and includes the updated smali project version
This release had 22 commits by the following 5 people
- Connor Tumbleson (iBotPeaches) - 14 commits
- Ben Gruver (JesusFreke) - 5 commits
- Peirre-Hugues Husson (phhusson) - 1 commit
- Andrew Grieve (agrieve) - 1 commit
- Alex Light (allight) - 1 commit
This release follows Semantic Versioning, so there are no incompatibilities with the previous
Changes since 2.0.1
- [#1005] Fixed issues with apks that used
.9.xmlfiles which improperly triggered 9patch decoder.
- [#1020] Fixed issues with compressing resources that shouldn't be. (Thanks agrieve)
- [#1023] Fixed issue with reference attributes being decoded improperly. (Thanks phhusson)
- [#928] Fixed issue with version qualifiers being added on build.
- [#999] Added support for Android Marshmallow.
- Updated smali/baksmali to
libc++statically included in
aaptbinary to prevent the need to install it. Thanks a ton to Dees Troy of TWRP for helping with this.
Please make sure to follow these migration instructions from
If this is your first
v2.x release. Please read the migration instructions.
- Apktool 2.0.2 - md5
- Rename to
apktool.jarand follow the Instruction Guide if you need help.
- Rename to