Apktool v2.1.0 Released
Apktool v2.1.0 has been released! This version brings a bunch of fixes and adds smali as a dependency instead of a gitsubmodule. It additionally removes the SmaliDebugging feature in favour of SmaliIdea (A plugin for IntelliJ to provide debugging for
.smali files authored by JesusFreke).
This release had 30 commits by 7 people.
- Connor Tumbleson (iBotPeaches) - 18 commits
- Andrei Zhukouski (BurgerZ) - 3 commits
- Ira Hanson (ihanson) - 3 commits
- Matt Sarett (mattsarett) - 2 commits
- Chirayu Desai (chirayudesai) - 1 commit
- Dave Nault - 1 commit
- Christopher R. Palmer (crpalmer) - 1 commit
- Rover12421 (rover12421) - 1 commit
Changes since v2.0.3
- smali updated to
- [#1061] Removes SmaliDebugging.
- [#1122] Fixed issue when a non-compressed file has no extension. (Thanks BurgerZ)
- [#1128] Revamped internal storage of
apktool.ymlto be serialized objects vs entries in HashMap. (Thanks rover)
- [#1143] Closes streams that were not properly closed.
- [#1123] Fixes issue when
@nullwas improperly decoded.
- [#1145] Fixes issue when apk filename has trailing space. (Thanks BurgerZ)
- [#1130] Fixes issue that all digits were treated as string using
- [#1146] Added additional feature to
--keep-broken-resto ignore resource duplicates. (Thanks crpalmer)
- [#1186] Performance enhancement - Stops using String.format() for
MISSING_RES_SPECS. (Thanks dnault)
- [#1170] Added support for decoding
- [#1166] Removed LittleEndianReader in favor for a public domain one. (Thanks chirayudesai)
- [#1180] Adapt 9patch decoder to handle any format (Color Table, RGB, RGBA, Gray, GrayAlpha). (Thanks mattsarett)
- Added ability for launched executables (
aapt) to differentiate between output and error streams. (Thanks BurgerZ)
- Fixed issue with non printable chars in unknown files. (Thanks ihanson)
- The version bump to
2.1.xwas for the removal of SmaliDebugging. A warning of this removal had been emitted since version
2.0.3. JesusFreke of Smali has created SmaliIdea a plugin to replicate this functionality.
--keep-broken-reswill now ignore duplicate resources to allow decodes of applications that modify core Android. This decoded application won't be build-able, but can be used for analysis.
- Apktool 2.1.0 - md5
- Rename to
apktool.jarand follow the Instruction Guide if you need help.
- Rename to